Cardi B Net Worth 2023: Cardi B, the multifaceted American talent, boasts an impressive net worth of $80 million, with a substantial portion attributed to her music catalog rights, estimated at $50 million. Her journey to stardom began as a Vine and Instagram sensation, capturing the hearts of many. From 2015 to 2017, she graced the screens as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality show “Love & Hip: New York.”
What is Cardi B’s Net Worth?
However, Cardi B’s career soared to unprecedented heights in 2017, thanks to the monumental success of her single “Bodak Yellow,” which achieved diamond status. Notably, she holds the distinction of being the sole female rapper with multiple RIAA diamond-certified songs. Her 2018 studio album, “Invasion of Privacy,” not only shattered streaming records but also achieved triple platinum status, ultimately earning her the prestigious Grammy for Best Rap Album.
Beyond her music career, Cardi B is a social media phenomenon, amassing over 169 million followers on Instagram, accumulating more than 7 billion YouTube streams, attracting over 30 million monthly Spotify listeners, and garnering a dedicated fan base of over 22 million on TikTok. Her impressive financial success is a testament to her exceptional talent and entrepreneurial prowess.
Recommended: Anne Heche Net Worth
Summary of How Much is Cardi B Worth
|Category||Richest Celebrities › Models|
|Net Worth||$80 Million+|
|Date of Birth||Oct 11, 1992 (30 years old)|
|Place of Birth||New York City, U.S|
Cardi B Net Worth Overview: KEY FACTS
- Real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar
- Has more #1 singles than any other female rapper
- Holds the record for female artist with the most simultaneous singles on the Billboard Hot 100
- Holds the record for most first-week Apple plays for a female artist (100 million)
- The engagement ring cost $550,000
- Reportedly makes millions per year from OnlyFans
- Was paid $170k for her Coachella performance, then spent $300k on production for the performance
- Has over 169 million followers on Instagram
- Has more than 7 billion YouTube streams
- Has 30 million monthly listeners on Spotify
Cardi B Early Life | Cardi B Biography and Net Worth
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, known to the world as Cardi B, was born on October 11, 1992, in Manhattan, and raised in The Bronx, New York City. Her unique cultural heritage stems from her Dominican father and Trinidadian mother. Cardi B is one of eight siblings, with her sister Henessy Carolina being the most renowned among them.
Cardi B’s early life included attending Renaissance High School for Musical Theater & Technology. At the age of 19, she embarked on a career in stripping, an experience she viewed positively, stating that it served as a lifeline from potential hardships, even enabling her to return to school while pursuing her work in the entertainment industry. She initially enrolled at the Borough of Manhattan Community College but eventually chose to discontinue her studies.
Her stage name, “Cardi B,” was crafted as a play on her former nickname, “Bacardi,” derived from the well-known rum brand. In 2013, Cardi B began to garner attention and rise to prominence, largely owing to the viral nature of her videos on social media platforms like Vine and Instagram. These early experiences laid the foundation for her remarkable journey to becoming a renowned rapper, producer, and influential figure in the entertainment industry.
Recommended: Kanye West Net Worth
Cardi B Career Beginnings
In 2015, Cardi B made a significant move in her career by joining the cast of the VH1 reality television series “Love & Hip Hop: New York.” Her debut on the show was in its sixth season. Cardi B quickly captured the attention of a substantial fan base during her time on the series, and she was widely regarded as the breakout star of the season, earning praise and recognition.
However, after two seasons on the show, Cardi B made a pivotal decision in December 2016. She announced her departure from “Love & Hip Hop: New York,” citing her intention to shift her focus towards nurturing her burgeoning music career. This move marked a crucial step in her journey toward becoming the music sensation and influential figure she is known as today.
Cardi B Music Career
Cardi B’s journey in the music industry began to take shape in November 2015, just before her decision to leave “Love & Hip Hop.” Her initial foray into music featured her on the remix of singer Shaggy’s single “Boom Boom,” alongside Jamaican dancehall sensation Popcaan. In December 2015, she made her music video debut with “Cheap Ass Weave,” her own interpretation of rapper Lady Leshurr’s “Queen’s Speech 4.”
As Cardi B’s musical ambitions continued to flourish, March 2016 marked a significant milestone with the release of her first extended project, the mixtape “Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1.” She also contributed to the 2016 compilation album “Underestimated: The Album,” a collaborative effort with fellow KSR Group artists HoodCelebrityy, SwiftOnDemand, Cashflow Harlem, and Josh X. During this period, she further solidified her presence through appearances on notable shows like “Uncommon Sense with Charlamagne” and Khloe Kardashian’s “Kocktails with Khloe.”
However, the turning point in her career arrived in February 2017 when Cardi B inked a record deal with the renowned Atlantic Records, a major milestone that catapulted her into the mainstream music scene. Just the month prior, she had released her second mixtape, “Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 2” (January 2017). Her rising star status was affirmed with nominations for Best New Artist and Best Female Hip-Hop Artist at the 2017 BET Awards, although she didn’t secure the wins. Nonetheless, Cardi B delivered a memorable performance at the BET Awards Afterparty show and graced the cover of The Fader’s Summer Music issue in July/August 2017, solidifying her ascent in the music industry..
Notable collaborations Cardi B has worked on include “No Limit” (2017) with G-Eazy and ASAP Rocky, “MotorSport” (2017) with Migos and Nicki Minaj, “Girls Like You” (2018) with Maroon 5, “Taki Taki” (2018) with DJ Snake, “Tomorrow 2” (2022) with GloRilla, “Shake It” (2022) with Kay Flock, “Put It on da Floor Again” (2023) with Latto, “Jealousy” (2023) with Offset, and “Point Me 2” (2023) with FendiDa Rappa.
In December 2022, Cardi B earned $1 million for a 35-minute private performance at the Miami Art Basel.
Recommended: Amber Heard Net Worth
Cardi B Business Ventures and Endorsements
Cardi B’s influence and entrepreneurial spirit extended beyond music into various endorsement deals and partnerships:
1. Romantic Depot: In 2016, Cardi B embarked on her first endorsement campaign with the New York lingerie chain, Romantic Depot. Her advertisements for the brand reached audiences through radio and cable TV.
2. MAC Cosmetics: Cardi B joined forces with MAC Cosmetics, a renowned makeup brand, as part of her endorsement portfolio.
3. Gypsy Sport: She also established a partnership with Gypsy Sport, a fashion brand known for its innovative designs.
4. Reebok: Cardi B collaborated with Reebok, a prominent sportswear brand, in a partnership that catered to both her fashion sense and her active lifestyle.
5. Pepsi: Another notable collaboration saw Cardi B teaming up with Pepsi, a global beverage giant, further solidifying her status as a pop culture icon.
6. Fashion Nova: In November 2018, Cardi B ventured into the world of fashion design by launching a clothing collection in collaboration with the fast-fashion brand Fashion Nova.
7. Playboy: In 2022, Cardi B took on the role of creative director for Playboy magazine, a prestigious and culturally significant publication.
8. McDonald’s: In February 2023, Cardi B and Offset, her husband and fellow artist, joined forces with McDonald’s to introduce the “Cardi B and Offset meal.” This collaboration was launched on Valentine’s Day, making it a memorable and impactful partnership in the fast-food industry.
Cardi B’s ability to navigate and excel in diverse industries showcases her versatility and business acumen beyond her music career.
Cardi B Personal Life
Cardi B’s romantic journey took a significant turn in early 2017 when she publicly started dating rapper Offset, a member of the hip-hop group Migos. Their love story continued to capture public attention, and the couple became engaged in October of the same year. Offset’s proposal occurred during the Power 99 Powerhouse concert, a memorable and romantic moment.
However, it was later revealed by TMZ in 2018 that Cardi B and Offset had actually tied the knot in secret, with their marriage license indicating a clandestine ceremony in September 2017. Cardi B confirmed this revelation through her social media channels. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter, in July 2018.
Their relationship had its ups and downs, marked by separations and reconciliations. In September 2021, Cardi B and Offset celebrated the birth of their second child, this time a son, adding to their family.
On the fifth anniversary of their marriage, Cardi B announced her plans for an official wedding, suggesting a desire to commemorate their love in a special way.
In September 2022, Cardi B showed her commitment to her roots by surprising her old elementary school in the Bronx with a generous donation of $100,000, a heartwarming gesture that demonstrated her dedication to her community and giving back.
Cardi B Real Estate
In December 2019, Cardi B and Offset made a substantial real estate investment by purchasing a mansion in Buckhead, an upscale suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. The property had originally been listed at $5.79 million, and the couple secured it for a notable sum of $5.5 million, marking a significant acquisition. Interestingly, in 2017, the same house had been listed for an even higher price of $10 million. For a closer look at the impressive property, you can watch a video tour showcasing its features and grandeur.
Cardi B Net Worth History
- Cardi B was first added to Celebrity Net Worth on January 12, 2016, with a net worth of $400 thousand.
- Her net worth was updated to $1.5 million on February 9, 2017, and then again to $4 million on September 25, 2017.
- In August 2018, her net worth was updated to $8 million. In May 2019 her net worth was updated to $12 million.
- After earning $28 million (before taxes) between October 2018 and October 2019, her net worth was updated to $22 million.
- By the end of 2021, Cardi’s net worth was $40 million
- By the end of 2022 Cardi’s net worth had doubled to $80 million
Cardi B Husband Net Worth
A potential divorce between Offset and Cardi B could indeed entail substantial financial implications. According to reports, Offset, the Migos rapper, is estimated to have a net worth of approximately $28 million, whereas Cardi B is believed to possess an impressive fortune amounting to around $80 million. Notably, the couple has not officially confirmed whether they entered into a prenuptial agreement prior to their secretive wedding. The absence of such an agreement, if indeed the case, could significantly impact the financial aspects of their potential divorce.
Cardi B Daughter Net Worth
NET WORTH: $1.5 MILLION (2023)
- Who Is Bruce Wilpon Wife? A Glimpse Behind the Curtain - October 30, 2023
- Aswad Ayinde Net Worth 2023: Unraveling the Story of an Acclaimed Figure - October 16, 2023
- Arthur Hayes Net Worth 2023 | Arthur Hayes Biography - October 16, 2023